chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC officers and committees

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC officers and committees
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:32:45 -0400

CHPAC members,

Historically CHPAC has elected officers and assigned members to the various volunteer  committees to assist the Public & Cultural Arts Office at the June CHPAC meeting.  I talked briefly about this at last evening’s meeting.   Attach are explanations of the various committees FYI.   AS an 11 member commission it is necessary for members to selected two committees that they would be interested in serving on.  Hopefully everyone will get to serve on at least one committee of their choice, but you may be assigned a second committee by the Commission Chair.  Also, let me know if you are interested in serving as a committee chair.  Note once a committee is formed,  individuals not on the commission may serve on any committee.   Please come to the June meeting with your committee choices.   An ad hoc nomination committee will be formed by the current Commission Chair to create a slate of officer nominees.   Please let Nancy know if you are interested in serving as a Commission officer (Chair or co-Chair) for the coming year.  I have also attached chair roles and commissioner responsibilities FYI as well.   jy

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 969-2063

Help create a new Comprehensive Plan at http://www.chapelhill2020.org.

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC officers and committees, Jeff York, 05/10/2012