chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] comprehensive parks plan

  • From: Lisa Goldstein <lisapg AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] comprehensive parks plan
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:25:33 -0400

Fabulous!!! Congratulations.
See you Thursday,
Lisa

Sent from my iPhone

On May 7, 2012, at 12:21 PM, Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org> wrote:

CHPAC membership,  just wanted everyone to know I have been reviewing the CH Comprehensive Parks Plan and you will be happy to know that all our recommendations and language we crafted and passed at our April meeting is included in section 4 Proposals and Recommendations of the document in addition there is a section on creating a 15,000 sq. ft. arts center and a $3 million budget line item for such a center. I will bring copies of those two sections to share at the meeting.    jy

<image001.gif>

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division