chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] potential CHPAC commissioners

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] potential CHPAC commissioners
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:20:50 -0500

Dear CHPAC Commissioners, continuing our need to have any recommendations for new commissioners to Council in April, it is again necessary for you to review application and applicants for the commission.   I have invited the two following interest candidates to attend our March 10 CHPAC meeting to talk about themselves and their interest in becoming a part of the CHPAC.   I have asked them if they are unable to attend, to send a written statement.   Attached are the two applications (Rummel and Wales) and professional resume of Wales for your consideration.   If you are unable to be at the meeting, please send your proxy vote to Jerry.   Also,   If you have any recommendations for additional commissioners, please let Jerry and I know, so we can follow up.  See you all on Wednesday evening.  jy

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] potential CHPAC commissioners, Jeff York, 03/08/2010