chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Public Arts Commission for 12/9/09 cancelled

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Butch Kisiah <bkisiah AT townofchapelhill.org>, 'George Small' <IMCEAEX-_O=TOWN+20OF+20CHAPEL+20HILL_OU=TOWN_cn=Recipients_cn=gsmall AT townofchapelhill.org>, Mark Kleinschmidt <markkleinschmidt AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Public Arts Commission for 12/9/09 cancelled
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 17:01:16 -0500

Dear Commissioners and Commissioners to be and Council liaison,   plans to have the head of planning speak to us about the Comprehensive Plan and its relationship to the Contextual Art Plan fell through.   There is no need to meet just to hear staff and commissioner project reports, although Pam, our Artist in Schools Residency Chair invites all of you to attend a wonderful presentation of the Artist@Work Puppetry project at Smith Middle School on Saturday the 12th.   See attached press release for more details.  Our January 13th meeting will feature the person from Planning.   Everyone have the happiest of holidays.   If I don’t see you before then, see everyone in the New Year.   jy

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Public Arts Commission for 12/9/09 cancelled, Jeff York, 12/07/2009