chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Happy Holidays

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Happy Holidays
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:32:03 -0500

Dear Commissioners,

I wish to thank you for everything you have done over the course of the year to help organizer and coordinate the public art programs and activities, and for your support during this continued transition that focuses on cultural as well as public arts.   It is through your efforts that the Public Arts Office is able to do so much.   I am wishing you and yours a Holiday filled with warmth and happiness that lasts throughout the New Year.

Don’t forget to open the attached.

Jeff York

Title: Message

            Merry Xmas family & friends !!

When you finish putting it together, watch what happens.

 Click here: Santa's Jigsaw

  • [Chpac-staff] Happy Holidays, Jeff York, 12/23/2009