chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC June meeting

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC June meeting
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 17:15:33 -0400

Title: Message

Hello CHPAC,

Our next monthly meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 13 at 5:00 p.m. in the first floor conference room at Town Hall.

Attached you will find the minutes from the May meeting, the agenda for the June meeting, the Treasurer’s Report, and committee reports from the Community Art Project, Executive, Percent for Art, and Permanent Collection committees.  Attached you will also find a draft of the Annual Public Art Plan, which the commission will need to approve at this meeting.

As always, please let me know if you will not be able to attend this meeting.

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings Flory
Executive Director
Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission
405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Chapel Hill, NC  27514
T: 919.968.2750 (NEW NUMBER)
F: 919.969.2063
E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC June meeting, Kate Flory, 06/07/2007