chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] TOC

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] TOC
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:44:14 -0400

Hello CHPAC,
We have a change in plans. The TOC field trip scheduled for tomorrow is
going to be postponed. Unfortunately, only a small handful of people were
able to attend, so we are hoping to arrange another time when more people can
be there to see the work and meet Larry. At the CHPAC meeting at 5 p.m. I
will show the group images of the installation process.
I'm so sorry for the late notice. See you tomorrow at 5 p.m.
Kate