chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] TOC

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] TOC
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:34:08 -0400

Hello CHPAC,
As you know from last month's CHPAC meeting, Larry Kirkland's artwork at the
new Town Operations Center (TOC) will be installed next week (the week of
April 9). You are invited to join us at TOC to talk to Larry and to observe
part of the installation on Wednesday April 11 at 3:30 p.m. (prior to our
CHPAC meeting and Contextual Plan public hearing. Busy busy day!) I will
get back to you shortly with the exact logistics for the visit. In the
meantime, please send me an email to let me know if you will be able to
attend.
Thank you!
Kate