chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Contextual Plan Public Hearing - Postponed

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Contextual Plan Public Hearing - Postponed
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:24:32 -0400

Hello CHPAC,
We have a new date for the Contextual Plan public hearing! The hearing is
now officially set for Wednesday, April 11 at 7 p.m. This, as you know, is
the night of our CHPAC monthly meeting. Following the meeting, it would be a
great show of support if everyone filed over to Council Chambers for the
hearing. Hope you can join us. Let me know if you have any questions at all.
Best,
Kate