chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Retreat directions for Saturday

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: maggiechotas AT mulberrytreeconsulting.com
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Retreat directions for Saturday
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:47:51 -0500

Title: Re: Retreat directions, parking info

Hello CHPAC,

I have some information for you regarding the retreat this Saturday:

The retreat will be held on the 4th floor of 208 West Franklin (at Church St.), which is an office building on the north side of the street across from the Panera sandwich shop.  Please arrive by 9:45 so we may get settled and begin promptly at 10.  If you arrive after 10 please call my cell so I may let you in (260-2509).

The parking lot is in the back of the building off of Rosemary Street (and parking lot 5 at Church St. is also available, but it is a pay lot).  You may enter through the back door off the parking lot or the front door on Franklin.  Here’s a link showing 208 W. Franklin:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=208+W+Franklin+St.,+chapel+hill+nc&ll=35.912046,-79.059055&spn=0.012478,0.026951

Coffee and light breakfast items will be provided at 9:30, and we’ll have a sandwich lunch from Panera at noon.  We expect to wrap up by 3pm Saturday.

I believe all will be in attendance with the exception of Kate, Mary Ellen, Dick, and Ann.  Please reconfirm that you will be attending Saturday.

Attached are the agenda for the day and our 2003 5-Year Plan; Betsy and Maggie ask that we look these over prior to Saturday.

Best,

Steve

Steve Wright

Public Art Coordinator

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514-5705
(919) 968-2888 x294

  • [Chpac-staff] Retreat directions for Saturday, Steve Wright, 02/16/2006