chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] It's a girl!

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] It's a girl!
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:20:51 -0500

Hello CHPAC,

If you haven’t heard yet, I’m pleased to say Kate and Andy had a baby girl – Charlotte Billings Flory - Monday morning at 5am at the UNC hospital!  All are well and should be home by now (21 Rogerson Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27517).  Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to get the information straight from the Florys before I sent out an announcement.  I’ll keep everyone posted with further information (and hopefully pictures).  With Kate now on leave please communicate with Jeff or myself.

-Steve

Ps., Retreat information (directions, etc.) will be emailed later today, we’re just waiting on a few more items.  See you Saturday.

Steve Wright

Public Art Coordinator

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514-5705
(919) 968-2888 x294

  • [Chpac-staff] It's a girl!, Steve Wright, 02/16/2006