chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Retreat

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Retreat
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:36:18 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

I am looking forward to seeing all of you at our CHPAC retreat on Saturday!  Here are just a few reminders:

  • We will be meeting at the Chapel Hill Public Library in the downstairs conference room (the room with windows at the end of the long hallway)
  • Please remember that we plan to start promptly at 10 a.m.
  • We will provide lunch and bottled water, however, please bring along any other beverages etc. that you would like
  • Attached is another copy of the retreat agenda that was handed out at our last Commission meeting
  • Please remember that your homework from our facilitators is to think about the skills, talents and interests that you bring to your work with the Commission
  • At our last Commission meeting there was a request to email the group another copy of the five year plan that was created last year.  Please find that plan attached.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.  I’ll see you Saturday!

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Retreat, Kate Flory, 10/28/2004