chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] RETREAT POSTPONED!

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] RETREAT POSTPONED!
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:03:44 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

Unfortunately we have had so many cancellations that we are postponing the CHPAC retreat that was scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, October 30.

With so few people able to attend, it seems we need to find another time to talk about these important Commission-wide issues.  For those of you that were planning to be there, I’m very very sorry for the inconvenience!  We will try to reschedule the retreat as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thank you and Happy Halloween!
Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] RETREAT POSTPONED!, Kate Flory, 10/29/2004