chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC Update

  • From: "Jeff Cohen" <jeffreylcohen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Chpac-Staff" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC Update
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:36:43 -0400

Hi Again:

In the version I sent out, the following was at the bottom, but the version you received it was at the top:

That's all for know. Keep in touch over the summer, and we'll see everyone in August.

Sincerely,
Jeff

Please move it to the bottom in the version you received. I think something got funky from copying text from the Herald's web site.

Thanks,
Jeff

  • [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC Update, Jeff Cohen, 07/07/2004