chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] a Cultural Arts Center idea from Andrew

  • From: Andrew Ross <andrewwross AT earthlink.net>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] a Cultural Arts Center idea from Andrew
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:35:43 -0500

Hello fellow CHPACers. I've become a little gung-ho about a downtown development issue and my interest in eventually seeing a Cultural Arts Center for Chapel Hill. With some recent articles in the Chapel Hill News, I decided to write an opinion piece about this that will run in the 14 March issue of the CH News. But I thought I would go ahead and pass it along to all of you to see what you think. I am definitely passing this along everywhere as my opinion and NOT an official CHPAC stance (unless at some later date we decide this is an issue we as a group would like to stand behind). Also, I have sent this piece to the many downtown business and property owners as well as the Mayor and members of Town Council.

Just making my little wave to see how it might grow....

Andrew
Andrew Ross Photography & Video
home: 919.929.9684
mobile: 919.260.7537
www.andrewross.com

  • [Chpac-staff] a Cultural Arts Center idea from Andrew, Andrew Ross, 03/03/2004