chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: Please Send in Survey (Economic Impact of the Arts in OrangeCounty)

  • From: "Jeff Cohen" <jeffreylcohen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Chpac-Staff" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: Please Send in Survey (Economic Impact of the Arts in OrangeCounty)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:09:43 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Martha Shannon [mailto:mshannon AT co.orange.nc.us]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 11:04 AM
Subject: Please Send in Survey (Economic Impact of the Arts in
OrangeCounty)

Dear Artists and Arts Organizations:

A REMINDER -

The Orange County Arts Commission is in the process of updating our 1996
report on the Economic Impact of the Arts in Orange County. We are currently
collecting economic impact surveys from Orange County artists and arts
organizations. If you have not already done so, I encourage you to fill out
a survey and send it in to us by February 23, 2004.

You can fill out the survey(s) online or download them in MS Word or PDF
formats and mail them in to us. Just click on the red "SURVEYS" link on the
main page of our web site, or click on:

http://www.artsorange.org/survey.htm

Copies of the surveys are also available for pick up at all Orange County
Public Libraries.

The results can be reported at the "State of the Local Economy" breakfast on
March 9th, sponsored by the Orange County Economic Development Commission.
We will also post the results on the Arts Commission's web site after that
date.

Thank you in advance for your time and interest.

Martha

Martha W. Shannon
Director
Orange County Arts Commission
110 E. King Street
P.O. Box 1177
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Phone: 919/245-2335
FAX: 919/644-3008
mshannon AT co.orange.nc.us
www.artsorange.org

  • [Chpac-staff] FW: Please Send in Survey (Economic Impact of the Arts in OrangeCounty), Jeff Cohen, 02/12/2004