chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] RE: meetings meeting meeting!

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] RE: meetings meeting meeting!
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:36:54 -0500

Hello CHPAC,

Since my email yesterday, we have had a slight change in plans for the Self Portrait Project Committee meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, February 12 at 5:00 p.m.  The meeting will now take place in the Downstairs Conference Room at the Public Library (the room back by the offices with all of the windows).

I hope you can join us and… I hope you are all working on your self portraits!!

Best,

Kate