chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Communications Committee: Web Site Design

  • From: Jonathan Walker <jonathan AT jonathangfwalker.com>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Communications Committee: Web Site Design
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:03:58 -0500

All,

Attached is the first, and very rough, draft of the discussions and decisions from our last Communications Committee meeting. Please feel free to comment on the contents of this document or on the web site in general. You may either send information via this email thread or contact me directly at:

jonathan AT jonathangfwalker.com
Work: (919) 392-5768
Home: (919) 490-4626

We welcome your input. Progress will continue to be posted to this alias.

Thank you,
Jonathan

  • [Chpac-staff] Communications Committee: Web Site Design, Jonathan Walker, 01/20/2004