chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Budget and Scones

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Budget and Scones
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:00:25 -0500

Hi CHPAC,

As announced last night at our monthly Commission meeting, there will be a CHPAC budget meeting tomorrow (Friday, January 30) at Janet Kagan’s house at 9 a.m.  Please respond to this email and let me know if you will be attending (we need to prepare the tea and scones accordingly).

Attached you will find directions. (Janet has asked that everybody park on the street and enter through the back of her house, due to construction.)

Look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Budget and Scones, Kate Billings, 01/22/2004