chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Public Art Strategic Master Plan Open House - Please Join Us!

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <info AT chapelhillarts.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Public Art Strategic Master Plan Open House - Please Join Us!
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:19:58 -0500

Development of a Public Art Strategic Master Plan

Community Open House

Tuesday, January 27, 2004 from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.

Chapel Hill Public Library, 100 Library Drive

The Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission will hold a community open house on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the large downstairs meeting room of the Chapel Hill Public Library, 100 Library Drive.  The mission of the Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission is to enhance and enliven the community through art in public places.

This informal drop-in event is an opportunity for you to help define future public art sites and programs throughout Chapel Hill.  Please give us a few minutes of your time to identify locations for permanent and temporary artworks, look at slides of other public art projects throughout the world, and discuss issues regarding public art programming in our town.

The ideas and opinions we receive at this open house will contribute to the development of a long range Public Art Strategic Master Plan for Chapel Hill.

For further information, please contact the Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission by calling 919.968.2888 x 377 or emailing us at info AT chapelhillarts.org.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Public Art Strategic Master Plan Open House - Please Join Us!, Kate Billings, 01/20/2004