chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meetings

  • From: Kdr919 AT aol.com
  • To: andrewwross AT earthlink.net, chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meetings
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:05:58 EST

Hopefully I was to reply to ALL the staff...if not than I'll be the first and the last to do it
In regards to the suggestions (and many of you may think..."she hasn't been there enough to even have an opinion"....however...)

In terms of timing...2 hours would be great since if one is to set aside the time mine as well set aside enough time to get the agenda accomplished especially if we only meet once a month! Those who can stay later...great! Specifics: 5:30-7:30...most 8-5 jobs (mine excluding...ha ha ha) end at 5 thus, 5:30 would give those enough time to get to meeting on time.

Written Commission reports would be more efficient and time saving than verbal reports. Even though a % won't read prior to meeting, there is more of a chance of succinct questions and thought assembled before the meeting. I'm very much against MORE paper to take home and file away, but it's helpful to have something to refer to when reading later emails that's more accurate than my own pen scratch.

ARTS FLASH...definite must...it's stimulating, educative and wonderful way to start a meeting that tries to develop new, community oriented projects. Honestly I don't talk enough about art and it would be wonderful to talk about it with those who also appreciate it and want it spread around! It's a useful brainstorming session rather than soap boxes

Email or written form of announcements again would be helpful, but not necessary. The latter since if one doesn't pertain to you than you don't write it down, however, it would be a great way to pass on to others as I have done with other events to friends who are interested (4 came to Arts Round Town last year!)

Just my opinion.....have a happy holidays!
Kirsten