chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Job description for Commission membership

  • From: Mdetutu AT aol.com
  • To: latane AT seafrolic.org, jkagan AT nc.rr.com, kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org, chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Job description for Commission membership
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:40:38 EST

The revision reads a lot better than the first go-round.  Maybe TOO wordy, but complete.  Should we add that we want applicants to attend a meeting, fill out the application AND talk with Kate and/or a commission member before they can be appointed?  Can we ask for a time commitment of XX hours per month?  Also, shouldn't we spell out how many meetings a member can miss before being asked to resign?  Shouldn't we provide a way to cull out the dead wood on a regular basis rather than waiting for terms to expire?

Betsy Bullen