chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Job description for Commission membership

  • From: Bibb Latané <latane AT seafrolic.org>
  • To: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>, <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Job description for Commission membership
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 02:56:57 -0500

 At the last meeting, I agreed to draft a job description for membership on the Public Arts Commission. The attrached draft is drawn heavily from existing statements, and is certainly open to improvement. It could be located on the "About Us" page of the website. Please let me know if you have suggestions or comments.
    --Bibb

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Latané;Bibb
FN:Bibb Latané
ORG:Social Science Conferences Inc
TITLE:President
TEL;HOME;VOICE:919-942-1230
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:latane AT seafrolic.org
REV:20031215T075657Z
END:VCARD