ch-scene - [Internationalist] Sustainer Drive Raffle Extended! Become a Sustainer this week!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Sustainer Drive Raffle Extended! Become a Sustainer this week!
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 12:59:56 -0400

Hi all!

The Busking for the Bookstore event was really successful and really fun! Thanks to all the artists and performers who contributed, the collective members who worked so hard to organize and promote, and everybody who came and supported the store.

We were so excited about the raffle prize donations we received we've decided to extend the Sustainer drive for the rest of the week. Sustainers are a crucial way to support the Internationalist financially. Please consider joining this program. Sustaining donations can be as low at $5 a month, but every bit helps fund the space and keep us open to host projects, meetings, events and independent and radical literature and information.

Go to internationalistbooks.org/become-a-sustainer to sign up. Check out our post on Facebook with pictures of all the raffle prizes by going to facebook.com/internationalistbooks. Any sustainers that sign up between now and midnight on Sunday, August 2nd will be entered into the raffle.

With love,
Internationalist Books & Community Center
---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: