ch-scene - Hopscotch wristband for sale

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Matt Kalb <matt.kalb AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Hopscotch wristband for sale
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 11:14:55 -0400

I have a Hopscotch 3-day wristband (all club shows, all 3 City Plaza shows)
in need of a good home. I'm looking for $150 which is the face value and
about $15 cheaper than buying it online, and I'm off work Wednesday so
schlepping it to you is included! Please email me if interested.

Thanks,

Matt

P.S. If this is your second receipt of this post, my bad. I noticed the
email notification didn't seem to fire when I posted via Google Groups so
am resorting to email like a caveman.