ch-scene - We're Getting Excited!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Paperhand Puppet Intervention" <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: We're Getting Excited!
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:32:43 -0400

We're Getting Excited! View Online:
http://app.scsend.net/?q=email/view/14lHKEIsO7Pza2JL2NCEkg4inMNXCaq28A

THE PAINTED BIRD

The Painted Bird is coming your way!  Opening night is only 2 weeks away!
Help us spread the word and get everyone in the triangle as excited as we are
about our 15th annual summer show!
The Painted Bird is an enchanted pageant of vibrant colors, huge puppets,
rabbits, mice, and hedgehogs!  The furry creatures of forest and field must
work together to keep a numbing greyness from sweeping across the land.  Will
the colors be consumed entirely from the world by the ever-encroaching grey?
Their hopes are tied to an ancient tale spun by and an old rat.  The Painted
Bird will rise with our own dreams of a brighter world this summer.

Visit www.paperhand.org http://www.paperhand.org  for more!

Be a Part of the Show!
We are still looking for volunteers to help make The Painted Bird Possible.
Here's how you can help!

Help at the door!
To volunteer for ticket & merchandise sales, please contact
susan.zimmerman620 AT gmail.com http://susan.zimmerman620 AT gmail.com .
Volunteers get free admission to the show and our deep gratitude.
Be a Volunteer Performer!
Have you ever wanted to be a part of Paperhand Puppet Intervention's big
summer pageant? YOU can volunteer to perform in "The Painted Bird" with us
for one weekend (or ALL the weekends)! Don't worry-we'll teach you everything
you need to know! Come be a part of this one-of-a-kind production!  Contact
our Stage Manager, Devon, at Devon.C.Currie AT gmail.com
http://Devon.C.Currie AT gmail.com for more information and to sign up!

  • We're Getting Excited!, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 07/24/2014