ch-scene - Only 15 Hours Left!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Paperhand Puppet Intervention" <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Only 15 Hours Left!
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:11:00 -0400

Only 15 Hours Left! View Online:
http://app.scsend.net/?q=email/view/14lHKEIsO7PzZWMiC12wByfynMNXCaq28A

Kickstarter Campaign!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/donovanzimmerman/paperhand-puppet-intervention-15th-annual-summer-s

We are so grateful for all of the support and love we have received from
everyone who has helped fund our campaign so far.  Thanks for helping us
reach our goal and being such a huge part of bringing this year's show to
life!  We still have 15 hours left to continue raising funds towards this
summer's production, The Painted Bird, which we are so excited to present to
you all starting in August!  Please continue helping us spread the word in
these final hours.
The Kickstarter funds will go toward buying fabric, paint, and other
materials (PVC, wood, bolts, hardware) to construct the puppets and scenery;
you'll help cover our rent at the studio, which will be bustling with interns
and community volunteers; you'll supplement paying a stipend for those
hard-working interns, as well as administrative personnel, and paying the
directors while they do no other work but this for three months; and all the
little bits that come along with putting on a show of this scale, ensuring
the project's ultimate success.

Learn more about the project and watch our campain video HERE
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/donovanzimmerman/paperhand-puppet-intervention-15th-annual-summer-s

Tremendous thanks for supporting Paperhand throughout these 15 years. We
truly are in awe of our generous, creative, and celebratory community!

Upcoming Events
* Festival for the Eno - Thursday, July 04
Parade at 1:15pm @ the Meadow Stage
* Saturdays in the Studio - Community Workdays
Now through July 26, 10am-5pm
* 15th Annual Summer Show
August 8- September 14
Visit www.paperhand.org http://www.paperhand.org  for more!

  • Only 15 Hours Left!, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 06/14/2014