ch-scene - We need your help!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Paperhand Puppet Intervention" <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: We need your help!
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 10:20:34 -0400

We need your help! View Online:
http://app.scsend.net/?q=email/view/14lHKEIsO7PzYox5-_kbtlLSnMNXCaq28A

Kickstarter Campaign!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/donovanzimmerman/paperhand-puppet-intervention-15th-annual-summer-s

There are just 5 days left to help support this summer's show!  Thanks to
everyone that has generously donated so far we are over half way there!
For those who haven't gotten a chance to donate yet, we need your help to
raise $4,544 more to successfully fund this campaign.  While that sounds like
a long way to go, we know that if each person recieving this email donated
just $1 we would more than meet our goal!
You can also help make this project a success by sharing our campaign on
Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites, through listservs, word of
mouth, and signal fires, just to name a few!
We aren't able to bring this giant spectacle to life without the help of so
many wonderful friends and we thank you all for the love and support you
share!

Click HERE
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/donovanzimmerman/paperhand-puppet-intervention-15th-annual-summer-s
 to visit the campaign!

Upcoming Events
* Festival for the Eno - Thursday, July 04
Parade at 1:15pm @ the Meadow Stage
* Saturdays in the Studio - Community Workdays
Now through July 26, 10am-5pm
* 15th Annual Summer Show
August 8- September 14
Visit www.paperhand.org http://www.paperhand.org  for more!

  • We need your help!, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 06/09/2014