ch-scene - Paperhand End of Year Update

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Paperhand Puppet Intervention" <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Paperhand End of Year Update
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 15:36:53 -0500

If you can't see this message please use this link:
http://app.scsend.net/?q=email/view&group_idno=1&outgoing_idno=6241534&email_idno=843

Upcoming Events
Sun, Dec 8- The Big Reveal
Fri, Dec 13- Mandragora Circus
Sat, Dec 14- 4th Annual Holiday Auction
Tues, Dec 31- 1st Night Procession

The Big Reveal
Sunday, Dec 8 at 2:00pm
 Join your friendly neighborhood puppeteers for an afternoon of story,
adventure, comedy and inspiration.
Where: Doris Duke Center.
Cost: $15; $12 Gardens members & Duke students/staff; $8 for children under
age 14. Parking fees apply.
For info and tickets call:  919-668-1707 tel:919-668-1707 .

Mandragora Circus
Friday, Dec 13 at 8:00pm

Paperhand Puppet Intervention presents the most wonderful Mandragora Circus
from Trelew City, Chubut State, Patagonia Argentina!
The company is making a tour in all the countries of the Americas, from
Patagonia to Alaska, presenting a show of Clowns, language without words,
where two characters tell a story using circus skills, aerial acrobatics and
music with unconventional instruments give shape to one dramatic proposal
where circus becomes poetry. its a FREE show with a suggested donation for
the performers - please come and spread the word!

For more info visit:
www.hawriverballroom.com/event/430957-mandragora-circus-saxapahaw/

4th Annual Holiday Auction
Saturday, Dec 14 @ 7:00 pm
Join us for our 4th annual Holiday Auction!  We will have many gorgeous items
up for sale with professional auctioneer Gary Phillips as well as food, live
music with Virgins Family Band, and amazing discounts on our merch!  Come
find that perfect unique gift for the holidays and help us make space for
puppets to come!

1st Night People's Procession
Tuesday, Dec 31 at 6:00pm
Join the parade and be a part of this annual tradition bringing in the new
year!  Find out more about First Night at: http://www.firstnightraleigh.com/
http://www.firstnightraleigh.com/
Visit www.paperhand.org http://www.paperhand.org for more!

  • Paperhand End of Year Update, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 12/06/2013