ch-scene - New Paperhand Newsletter: Music Series and More!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Donovan Zimmerman" <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: New Paperhand Newsletter: Music Series and More!
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:05:25 -0500

If you can't see this message please use this link:
http://app.scsend.com/?q=email/view&group_idno=5891344&outgoing_idno=6150889&email_idno=843

Live at Paperhand Studio Theater

We are excited to kick off our new music series with two great local bands,
The Small Ponds and Magnolia Collective.  Join us for a great night of music
surrounded by Paperhand puppets!

Bread & Puppet:
Circus of the Possibilitarians

We are excited to have our friends from Bread & Puppet in town in a few
weeks.  Don't miss their show at The ArtsCenter Friday, March 1.  For more
information visit:
www.artscenterlive.org

Now Accepting Applications for Internships!

Each year we have 5-6 positions for interns to help with our summer
production.  Interns assist with puppet building throughout the summer and
perform as puppeteers in the show.  For more information about intership
possibilities or to apply reply to this email or contact
Donovan AT paperhand.org.

The Longest Night

This is the last weekend to catch The Longest Night at The Morehead
Planetarium this Winter!  Don't miss this amazing collaboration!  For more
information visit: www.moreheadplanetarium.org
http://www.moreheadplanetarium.org

Visit www.paperhand.org http://www.paperhand.org for more!

Paperhand Puppet Intervention | 6530 Whitney Rd,, | Graham, NC | 27523 USA