ch-scene - Head On Management and Booking

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Holland <mrkholland8 AT gmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: Head On Management and Booking
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:21:59 -0500

I am pleased to announce that I have joined the roster at Head On
Management and Booking in Durham, NC. Phil Venable is the agent. Other
artists include Dex Romwebber, John Howie and Rosewood Bluff and Michael
Rank and Stag.

Taking a bit of a break (except for a weekly gig with Music Maker artist
Ironing Board Sam). Here are some upcoming things already on the books:

5/11/2013 Artisphere International Arts Festival Greenville SC
6/7/2013 Bynum Front Porch Music Series Bynum NC (Holland Brothers duo)
6/8/2013 Pop Ferguson Blues Festival Lenoir NC
6/10/2013 IOTA Club &Cafe Arlington VA (Holland Brothers duo)
6/11/2013 Eagleview Summer Concert Series Exton PA (Holland Brothers duo)
6/15/2013 Mortimer Fest Mortimer, NC

We have a lot of our selections, including the new Holland Brothers CD,
Dueling Devils, at our label site: http://euramericansoul.com

*"An aspiring, avant garde artist of today would do well to spend some
time recovering some of the essentials with the Holland Brothers."* - Chuck
Hicks (review of Dueling Devils at
http://progarchy.com/2013/01/05/back-at-the-crossroads-the-holland-brothers-dueling-devils/
)

--
Best regards,

Mark Holland

http://www.reverbnation.com/mrkholland

  • Head On Management and Booking, Mark Holland, 02/20/2013