ch-scene - Holland Bros. partner with StupidCancer.org

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Holland <mrkholland8 AT gmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: Holland Bros. partner with StupidCancer.org
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 13:31:44 -0400

Happy Halloween!
Just a quick note to say our record is ready, musically speaking, and
the artwork is being prepared. Our release will be in the spring and we
have partnered with *stupidcancer.org* so that the release show will
benefit the fight against cancer in young adults. 100% of the proceeds from
the release show will go to this charity. Venue and full line-up to be
announced. PR for both the record and the show will be handled by *Barefoot
PR*.

Both Mike and I have upcoming shows at *the Nosedive* in Greenville, SC.
Mike is there on 11/2 and I am there on 11/8. The Nosedive is a great place
for excellent food and drink and manages to feel upscale and down-home at
the same time.

Here is a great review of my solo release from 2011, *Rough Cuts*, in
PoPMatters,
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/review/154278-mark-holland-from-jennyanykind-rough-cuts/
.

--
Best regards,

Mark Holland

http://www.reverbnation.com/mrkholland
<http://mrkholland.tumblr.com/>

  • Holland Bros. partner with StupidCancer.org, Mark Holland, 10/27/2012