ch-scene - [Internationalist] Mid-East Dialogue: Israel/Palestine, Monday June 4th, 7:30 PM

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Mid-East Dialogue: Israel/Palestine, Monday June 4th, 7:30 PM
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 00:39:11 -0400

Hey all you beautiful people,

Just like last week, we will be continuing our dialogue/respectful debate
series. Like last week, we will be looking at our own viewpoints of this
tense and complex conflict, while also looking at others as well. Come and
exchange your experiences, knowledge, and passions, and know that they will
be fully supported and heard. Engage with viewpoints that differ (however
strongly) from your own, learn from them, question them. In the course of
the conversation, we will disagree, but at the end of the night, we will be
better understood in our positions, and perhaps have a better sense of
comprehensive solutions to this human conflict (and perhaps others as well).

Some notes: The dialogue group is a forum where people can express what
they feel, what they think, and what they understand about a certain topic.
Topics, themselves, will be malleable based on the dialogue participants;
i.e. your voice will help shape the conversation and the experience for
all. Come out and take charge, while also explore, with your viewpoints in
the presence of others.

Middle East Dialogue Group: Monday June 4th at 7:30 PM at the
Internationalist Bookstore and Community Center. Hope to see you all there
:-)

Hasan Bhatt
---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: