ch-scene - Work play days in Sxphw

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet Intervention <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Work play days in Sxphw
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 23:24:03 -0400

Come out to our studio in Saxapahaw this Sat (or any for the rest of the
summer) and help create our 13th annual summer show. We've got some big ideas
and projects that take many hands to manifest.

Each year we open our studio and invite the community to papier mache',
paint, build, or anything else that needs doin with us.

We start at 10 and go till 5.
Afterwards folks can go up and join the Farmers Marketand music on the
hillside.

It tends to be very fun and your name will be in the program at the Forest
Theatre in Aug.
Not to mention the spiritual rewards of selfless service to the greater good.

Note: We are open to folks coming during the week as well just let us know
beforehand so we can be ready. Tues, wed, thurs are the best.

Please tell your friends and we hope to see you there!

  • Work play days in Sxphw, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 06/08/2012