ch-scene - Come join us!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet Intervention <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Come join us!
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:07:21 -0400

This Saturday we'll be opening our studio for folks to come dance together
with the puppets and great music from around the world. Shake your
bag-a-bones in celebration of spring!
WILL & POP'S food truck will be parked out front for everyone to enjoy as
well. The dancing starts early for families at 7pm and we'll go till at least 11
but, if the joint is rockin' I'll stick around.
Our address is 6079 Swepsonville-Saxapahaw Rd. Graham, NC 27253.

Also, next weekend, the 20 & 21, join us at the grand opening of the new NC
MUseum of Natural Science Reasearch Center in downtown Raleigh.
Friday at 4 join us for the opening procession with lots of drummers, loads
of puppets, Chuck Davis, and much more. Then the next day, Sat, we'll be
doing more parades @ 1:30 and
4:30 and roving all over the Museum Plaza area for Earth Day!
We need people like you to bring the puppets to life. We hope to see you
there!

Sun the 22nd see us at the NC Zoo in Asheboro at 11 and 2 for more parade fun.

And, finally, check us out in Winston-Salem for the Piedmont Earth Day Fair
Lots of fun for everyone and we really can't do it without you.

Our new website is under construction and we'll share that with you very soon.

Thanks so much to you all! Love and inspiration,
The Paperhand Crew

  • Come join us!, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 04/13/2012
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Come join us!, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 04/13/2012