ch-scene - Still time to help the puppets

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet Intervention <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Still time to help the puppets
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:34:14 -0400

Hello Puppet Friends,

We have until Friday at midnight to meet our goal on
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/donovanzimmerman/paperhand-puppet-intervention-12th-annual-summer-s?ref=live
and we could use your help to make it.
We've created a campaign to raise funds for materials and other essentials
related to our 12th annual summer giant puppet extravaganza which runs Aug 5
thru Sept 11 at the Forest Theater and NCMA.
There are lots of rewards for the different levels of contribution that you
may find interesting as well.
Go to
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/donovanzimmerman/paperhand-puppet-intervention-12th-annual-summer-s?ref=live
to find our more!

If you'd like to help in a different way, you can come to any of our
Community work/play days at our studio in Saxapahaw. Go to
http://www.paperhand.org/ for more info and directions under ourspace.
Every Saturday (10-5) thru June and July, people of all walks of life come
and help papier mache', sew, paint and other tasks to help us in the creation
of our huge productions.

Thanks for your continued love and support,
The Paperhand Crew

  • Still time to help the puppets, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 06/08/2011