ch-scene - [Internationalist] Upcoming Fundraiser for Internationalist Books!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Upcoming Fundraiser for Internationalist Books!
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:45:29 -0400

Hello Members!

We wanted to send a special message out to y'all to announce that
Internationalist Books will be holding a fundraiser in a couple of
weeks and we could use your help!

We will be having a Yard Sale and Lawn Party On Saturday June 25 at
volunteer Andrea's home. We would love all of the members and their
families to come! Right now we are asking for contributions to the
yard sale portion of the event.

If you have any items you would like to donate to the yard sale (the
proceeds of which will go directly to Internationalist Books!), then
please bring them to either the book store (if it is a small item, or
one or two boxes of things), or directly to Andrea's home (if they are
larger items). PLease email Andrea if you have items you would like to
bring directly to her home so she can provide you with her address (as
I do not have it at the moment). Her email is schmoosen AT earthlink
DOT net. We will be accepting items at the store until Friday June 24.

There will also be a Lawn Party following the Yard Sale! Including
musical entertainment from local bands, performances by local puppet
troupe The Mysterious Rabbit Puppet Army, lawn games (e.g., croquet,
horseshoes, badminton), face-painting, a cake walk, as well as
delicious food and many fun games and prizes :) This will be a family
friendly event!

Please stay tuned for more details, but please save the date for a
yard sale and lawn party on Saturday June 25!

Thanks! And feel free to email us with any questions!
The I-Books Co-Managers

---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: