ch-scene - Re: Stuff to Do: Eugene Chadbourne/Tastuya Nakatani in Raleigh Tuesday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Glenn / Local 506" <local506 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to Do: Eugene Chadbourne/Tastuya Nakatani in Raleigh Tuesday
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:42:45 -0700 (PDT)

Gene Loves Jezebel at the Brewery circa '85-86 was awesome, touring on
the Immigrant album. Of course, I pulled that album out recently and
it didn't date so well (nor did I back then for liking bands like Gene
Loves Jezebel!!) Still, I was hoping to book this show at 506 but
couldn't get them the date...glenn