ch-scene - Opening Night!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet Intervention <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Opening Night!
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:04:51 -0500

Hello Puppet people,

We are opening our new show on thursday feb 24th at the artscenter in
carrboro.
please join us for one of the shows with lots of matinee's for kids and
families.

***Get tickets at artscenter website***
www.artscenterlive.org
or call 919-929-2787

"The Big Tent Cabaret Road Show!"
A family fun extravaganza featuring masked puppet characters, live music and
sound effects, and introducing...

"LUmanity"
An awesome spectacle of light and form combining dance, theater, and music.
A jaw-dropping illusion that is sure to inspire.

The ArtsCenter Carrboro
Performances February 24-27 and March 3-6

Evening Shows @ 7:00pm
Sunday Matinees @ 2:00pm
Saturday, February 26 Matinee @ 11:00am
Saturday, March 5 Matinee @ 4:00pm

tickerts: Single Admission: $15
Students (ages 4-16): $10
ArtsClub Member: $13
Kids (3 and Under): Free
Day of Single Admission: $17
Day of Students (ages 4-16): $12

Also, on Sun the 27th at 7
Bread & puppet theater
will be preseting
"The decapitalization circus"
on the same stage at the artscenter.

Come enjoy some local (and not so local) color and support the arts thriving
and survining here in the triangle.

Thanks so much as always for everything and hope to see you there!
The paerhand crew

  • Opening Night!, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 02/24/2011