ch-scene - [Internationalist] Bob Sheldon Day Planning meeting ~RESCHEDULE!~ please read

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Bob Sheldon Day Planning meeting ~RESCHEDULE!~ please read
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:59:03 -0500

Hi everyone!

We decided to reschedule the meeting for planning Bob Sheldon Day 2011 because one of the members was interested in planning but couldn't make it to the original date. (fyi, the OLD date was Friday Jan 14 at 6pm at I-Books)

The NEW date is:

SUNDAY JANUARY 16 @ 6pm!

The LOCATION is also different, it will be at Andrea's house. Her address is:

2408 honeysuckle rd
chapel hill

I am asking that if you plan on attending to please just send a quick reply so we can anticipate how many people will be coming. You should still send a response if you want to come but aren't sure if you'll make it.

Thanks!!
Laurin
Outreach Coordinator

---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: