ch-scene - [Internationalist] Bob Sheldon Day 2011! Planning meeting Jan 14 at 6pm

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Bob Sheldon Day 2011! Planning meeting Jan 14 at 6pm
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 16:55:42 -0500

Hello Internationalist Books members and volunteers!

To honor the life of the founder of Internationalist Books and Community Center, Bob Sheldon, we are going to have a day/evening of celebration on Bob Sheldon Day (which is February 21, the anniversary of his death).

For those of you interested in helping to plan this event, we are asking you to come to the planning meeting, which will be held on Friday January 14 at 6:00pm at Internationalist Books. In a recent Outreach Meeting, we decided on a evening full of celebration, including a showing of a movie made about Bob, speeches from his close friends and volunteers and members who knew him, as well as possible catered food and a march to the site of the old store where he was shot (near where Mama Dips currently is).

Again, if you want to be involved in planning this, please attend the meeting so you can give your input!

We hope to see you there!

Internationalist Books Outreach Committee

---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: