ch-scene - Applesauce/Jennyanykind shows and news

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Holland <mark.applesauce.holland AT gmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: Applesauce/Jennyanykind shows and news
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:25:11 -0400

Hello All!!
Hope this email finds you well. The
*Applesauce<http://www.myspace.com/applesaz>
* CD, *The New, New Country Blues of Applesauce*, is reviewed by Rick
Cornell in the current issue of the
*Independent<http://www.indyweek.com/indyweek/applesauces-the-new-new-country-blues-of-applesauce/Content?oid=1753123>
*. Rick is a great writer so I hope you will check it out. There are also
just a few Applesauce shows to mention:

Nov 5 2010 7:00P Pittsboro General
Store<http://events.myspace.com/Event/7542469/Pittsboro-General-Store>
Pittsboro,
NC Nov 6 2010 8:30P Carolina
Brewery<http://events.myspace.com/Event/8325742/Carolina-Brewery>
Pittsboro,
NC Nov 11 2010 8:00P Grey
Eagle<http://events.myspace.com/Event/6887829/The-Grey-Eagle-Tent>
Asheville,
NC Nov 12 2010 8:00P Broad Street
Cafe<http://events.myspace.com/Event/7742060/Broad-St-Cafe> Durham,
NC

* Jennyanykind <http://www.myspace.com/jennyanykindband>* is working on a
trip to Nashville just after the New Year. The purpose is to play a show
with *Roman Candle <http://www.romancandlemusic.com/>*, and then get
interviewed by RC's Skip Matheny for his "Drinks" series in *American
Songwriter <http://www.americansongwriter.com/tag/skip-matheny/>* magazine.
We have been enjoying talking to Skip and his brother Logan and are looking
forward to the trip.

Hope everyone has a great Holiday season!

Mark Holland

** If you wish to be taken off the list, just send me an email!!!!!!!!!!*

  • Applesauce/Jennyanykind shows and news, Mark Holland, 11/01/2010