ch-scene - Applesauce at Local 506 and the return of Jennyanykind

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Holland <mark.applesauce.holland AT gmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: Applesauce at Local 506 and the return of Jennyanykind
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:57:04 -0400

Hey All!
Hope you are all well. This Thurs., at Local
506<http://www.local506.com>in Chapel Hill, will be an opening set by
my indie-blues duo
Applesauce <http://www.myspace.com/applesaz> followed by Drag City artist Faun
Fables <http://www.faunfables.net/>. Show starts at 9:30 PM and it is a ten
spot to get in ($8 advance). We will be playing songs from our record, *The
New, New Country Blues of Applesauce*. I have about 12 copies left. It will,
however, be going online soon.

Last, but not least, is the return of
Jennyanykind<http://www.myspace.com/jennyanykindband>.
After about 9 years having passed, we reunited with Mike, Adam Price (on
bass), and myself on the skins to play a show a few weeks ago. Pulling most
songs from our Elektra release
Revelater<http://twitter.com/romancandleband/status/24494499324>,
the show was fun and went well enough that we are planning on playing more.
Maybe do a new record.

Have a great Fall!

Mark Holland

*I try to keep these to a minimum, but please reply back if you wish to be
removed.

  • Applesauce at Local 506 and the return of Jennyanykind, Mark Holland, 10/19/2010