ch-scene - [Internationalist] BBQ a success!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] BBQ a success!
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:31:16 -0400

Y'all,

I would like to thank everyone who generously donated their time and
resources to make our Barbecue Fundraiser a smashing success. Thanks also to
those of you who came out and donated!

After deducting our expenses, we made just over $400 yesterday. I'm sure the
excellent music by The Neighbors, a bluegrass band who played at Johnny's
while we were serving, helped a lot. If you would like to check them out,
their facebook page is:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Neighbors/81852087701 .

Thanks again for everyone who came out! We all had a lot of fun, and we hope
you did too. Thanks for supporting your local collective radical bookstore!

--
John Williams
cell: 919 360 1802

IWW X370195