ch-scene - Looking for drummer to play soul/pop original music.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mump <gilbertgeorgeneal AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Looking for drummer to play soul/pop original music.
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 07:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi. Still want to find someone out there with a heavy foot and a good
whack, but can also bring nuance and feel and most especially groove.

Don't think Red Hot Chili Peppers. Think more Prairie Prince/Pat
Mastoletto. Think of some of the cool stuff on Steely Dan's last two
records. Think Dennis Davis when he played with Bowie. We have an
excellent bassist and guitarist, and I write and arrange songs and
play acoustic guitar/keys. We would also do some non-cliche covers.
Listen to my reverb nation page. Versatility is what we're looking
for. If you want to meet a versatile group of fellows, drop me a line.

www.reverbnation.com/gilbertneal

Thanks

  • Looking for drummer to play soul/pop original music., Mump, 07/01/2010