ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of April 8, 2010

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of April 8, 2010
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 11:26:53 -0400

Good to hear! You might want to share that with the Pinhook, who are hyperbolizing the show thusly on their blog:

"Let me start this off by saying that the great ALL YOUR SCIENCE will be playing their final show ever on Saturday night. They are one of my favorite bands ever. They played our grand opening party, where you could have seen me wearing a viking helmet, headbanging, right in front of Dave Z. playing his portable drum kit (yes I was wasted. It was our grand opening!).

They are awesome, and this is the last time to see them before they go away forever."

http://thepinhook.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/all-your-science/

David J. Zielinski wrote:
Saturday, April 10
Sequoya (http://www.myspace.com/sequoya)
All Your Science
The Charming Youngsters (http://www.myspace.com/thecharmingyoungsters)
Polite Sleeper
The Pinhook, Durham

I'm told this is the farewell show for All Your Science, presumably
because guitarist Lu Lubenstein is completing her PhD and will thus be
moving into the brave new world of gainful academic employment (or the
seeking out thereof).

News to me! We're still going to do more shows, including an EP release.
However, it is true that Lu has gotten a post-doc (aka job) in NYC,
starting in September.

Best,
-Dave