ch-scene - Selling a Danelectro '63 Reissue Baritone Guitar

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Steve Salevan <steve.salevan AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Selling a Danelectro '63 Reissue Baritone Guitar
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:50:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys,
I figured I'd drop a note here on a.m.c-h to let you guys know about a
rather unique guitar I'm selling at the moment. It's a Danelectro '63
Reissue Baritone, and, if you're a fan of the sound, it's an awesome
specimen. I'm selling it for $350, and the price includes 2 extra
sets of strings, a strap, and luthiered frets.

I've got a Craigslist ad up here:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/msg/1673679279.html

If you're interested, let me know, and thanks!
-Steve Salevan
steve.salevan AT gmail.com

  • Selling a Danelectro '63 Reissue Baritone Guitar, Steve Salevan, 04/02/2010