ch-scene - Open For Business: Nataraja Healing Arts

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Nataraja Healing Arts <natarajahealingarts AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Open For Business: Nataraja Healing Arts
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:29:19 -0400

Hey Community;

So we are as ready as we'll ever be here at Nataraja Healing Arts.

About us:

We offer yoga, massage, and acupuncture via New Hope Acupuncture located
within our suites.

Okay so we know what you're thinking; "Who can afford massage or
acupuncture!?" Well the answer is you can. We work on a slide scale service
of $40 to $65 as well offer packages at discounted rates. Our motto for this
is "We'll honor your budgets, you honor our services" We offer Deep Tissue,
Swedish, Thai, and Shiatsu.

We also offer a discounted rate for the Service Industry as massage
shouldn't just belong to the rich who do very little all day but to those
who cook our food, wait on our tables, do our dishes, and clean our plates
but yet can't afford the same luxury or as we see it, a necessity . Both of
us have been in that profession and know how it can wear on the body so
please don't suffer any more. Employers; please call as we have something
even more special for you!

Our yoga is $20 for the first 3 classes $10 after. We teach mostly Hatha,
Ashtanga, Yin, and Prenatal yoga, with currently 6 classes a week, a early
bird, a lunch meditation, and Sunday and Monday nights, and more to come!
Class schedule is listed on the website.

And last but not least is our dear Acupuncturist Miles Rowe of New Hope
Acupuncture. With his sliding scale of $15 - $40 dollars you can't beat that
at all so if you've ever been intriqued or currently are paying way too
much give Miles a chance! http://themobileacupuncturist.com/

Please visit our website http://natarajahealingarts.com and make an
appointment, email or call if you have any questions. We feel with health
care at it's worst we/you deserve so much more.

Namaste,

Satya Streib
Dan Streib
714 9th St. Suite 210 (above Bean Traders)
Durham NC 27705
his: 919 323 1877
hers: 919 323 9581

http://natarajahealingarts.com

*also available is corporate wellness options as we already run two. This is
mostly for major Corporate Business's who deal with employee "everyday
stress" as well as repetitive stress from sitting at a computer all day. Let
us build Corporate Wellness for your company!

  • Open For Business: Nataraja Healing Arts, Nataraja Healing Arts, 03/26/2010