ch-scene - Re: Upcoming Concert Tix Wanted -- Newsom & Beach House

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Adam Lindstaedt <alindstaedt AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Upcoming Concert Tix Wanted -- Newsom & Beach House
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:39:39 -0400

Hey Ken,

I came across some tickets on craigslist... don't know if they're still
avail

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tix/1656774678.html

Good Luck!
Adam

-Adam Lindstaedt
alindstaedt AT gmail.com

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Ken Rumble <rumblek AT gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Woe be to me for being slow on the "buy" link -- I'm looking for 2 tix to
> Joanna Newsom and Beach House. Have money, have minor influence.
>
> thanks,
> Ken
>

> --
> Check out a review of my book Key Bridge
> by Kevin Killian:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/0932112544/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_top/002-7537401-5750437?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books#customerReviews
>
> And recent projects & press:
>
> 715 Washington:
> http://715space.bandcamp.com
>
> News & Observer Video:
> http://www.newsobserver.com/videos/?media_id=7034056
>
> N & O Article:
> http://www.newsobserver.com/entertainment/arts/story/166216.html
>
> Duke Chronicle Features:
> http://dukechronicle.com/node/36595
>
> http://dukechronicle.com/article/space-becomes-dreams-come-true
>
> Video of "Cliffs (Empty)":
> http://kathrynlpringle.blogspot.com/2009/09/cliffs-empty-video.html
>
> Durham Has the Worst Roads in the World with Violet Rumble
> http://durhamhastheworstroadsintheworld.blogspot.com

Adam Lindstaedt

alindstaedt AT gmail.com
919-889-6982

3509 Rigel Ct
Raleigh, NC 27604

Find me @:
Twitter - twitter.com/alindstaedt
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/alindstaedt
Linkedin - http://is.gd/1I5UG
Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/alindstaedt
Blog - jolofsonsjam.vox.com
Blog - sandwichwhichsandwich.blogspot.com/

** Please consider the environment before printing this email **