ch-scene - Upcoming Concert Tix Wanted -- Newsom & Beach House

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ken Rumble <rumblek AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Upcoming Concert Tix Wanted -- Newsom & Beach House
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:29:05 -0400

Hey folks,

Woe be to me for being slow on the "buy" link -- I'm looking for 2 tix to
Joanna Newsom and Beach House. Have money, have minor influence.

thanks,
Ken

--
Check out a review of my book Key Bridge
by Kevin Killian:

And recent projects & press:

715 Washington:
http://715space.bandcamp.com

News & Observer Video:
http://www.newsobserver.com/videos/?media_id=7034056

N & O Article:
http://www.newsobserver.com/entertainment/arts/story/166216.html

Duke Chronicle Features:
http://dukechronicle.com/node/36595

http://dukechronicle.com/article/space-becomes-dreams-come-true

Video of "Cliffs (Empty)":
http://kathrynlpringle.blogspot.com/2009/09/cliffs-empty-video.html

Durham Has the Worst Roads in the World with Violet Rumble
http://durhamhastheworstroadsintheworld.blogspot.com